Flushing & Immersion Cleaning Solvents
Low emission, safe, fast and residue-free solvent-based cleaner designed to remove Flexible and Rigid Two Component Polyurethane Foam Adhesives and Urethanes.
Direct replacement for Methylene Chloride, acetone, MEK, acetates, etc.
Enhanced worker safety, environmentaly friendly, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-HAPs, non-chlorinated, non-aerosol, biodegradeable.
- Isocyanates (A & B)
- Urethane Intermediates “Polyols” – TDI and MDI Esters & Ethers (Polyether Polyols, and Polyester Polyols)
- Flexible and Rigid Polyurethane Foam
- Cured Reactive Hot Melt Polyurethane Adhesives
- Resins (Orthophthalic, Isophthalic, Dicyclopentadiene, Polyester, Vinylester and Epoxy)
- Polyurethane Spray Equipment (removal of urethane foam deposits and buildup from Spray Guns, Mixing Heads, Gear Pumps, Troughs, Side Walls, Conveyor Parts, Hot Melt Roller Coaters, Molds, Foam Cutting Devices, Holding Tanks, Feeding Lines, Hoses & Mixing Equipment)
- Urethane-Wood Laminates (Polyurethane Doors)
- Roofing (Spray Foam)
- Converting & Molding (Flexible and Rigid Polyurethane Foam)
- Polyurethane Foam Machinery
- Marine (Boat Manufacturers, Navy)
- Fiberglass-Reinforced and Composites Plastics (Injection Mold)